These cauliflower pizza bites are a great healthy snack or a delicious dinner side dish!
I don’t know about you, but for some reason it seems like it’s been a really long week. As much as I can’t wait for the weekend to come, I’m really behind on work right now so I will be spending my weekend cooking, photographing and eating. I guess there are worse ways to spend it
These Baked Cauliflower Pizza Bites are actually an updated version of an older recipe. I went to make it the other day and realized it needed much more seasoning than the original recipe. I think that means that either my taste buds have gotten better in the past few years or much worse, haha!
These Baked Cauliflower Pizza Bites are great for a healthy afternoon snack or they would be a perfect healthier side dish next time you have pizza night! They’re pizza-ed up with some delicious seasonings and made “cheesy” with nutritional yeast. They’re also pretty addicting, so be careful
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Warm marinara sauce for dipping, if desired
- Chopped parsley for garnish, if desired
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil and all the spices and evenly spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake cauliflower until tender and starting to caramelize, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately with warm marinara sauce.