These lettuce wraps come together in only 10 minutes for a healthy and delicious no cook meal!
I made a big batch of these Curried Chickpea Tofu Lettuce Wraps last week and I couldn’t stop eating them! I’m pretty sure there was a day or two where I ate them for every meal. They’re quick, easy, healthy and don’t require any actually cooking at all!
I’m a firm believer that you can make anything taste amazing just by adding some curry powder and these 10 Minute Lettuce Wraps do not dispute that theory
Curry powder has such a warm and unique taste that isn’t usually too overpowering or strong. It goes so well in any kind of “salad sandwich” recipe and gives everything such a great flavor. I always like to add a little pop of sweet to these kind of recipes and the red grapes are perfect for this summer meal.
I hope you all like no cook meals as much as I do because it’s my goal to make a lot of them this summer! When it’s hot outside, it’s so great to be able to throw together a refreshing dinner without turning on the stovePrint
An easy, delicious and flavorful no cook dinner for the summer!
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6 oz) package baked tofu
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon mayo, I used vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Butter lettuce or romaine lettuce, anything that will give you a good cup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the chickpeas to a large bowl and mash them roughly with a potato masher. Use your hands to crumble to tofu into the bowl and then add all the other ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Separate the lettuce cups and fill each one with desired amount of filling. Enjoy!