You won’t be able to stop eating these delicious and seasonal quesadillas!
- Large tortillas, gluten free or regular
- Shredded cheese, I used mozzarella
- Sliced tomatoes, optional
- 1 large avocado, pitted and scooped out
- 1 handful basil leaves, about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add all the pesto ingredients to a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray, if not non-stick. Spread half a tortilla with 2-3 tablespoons pesto and then top with sliced tomato (optional) and a handful of shredded cheese.
- Cook quesadilla for 2-3 minutes on each side, until tortilla is browned and cheese is melted. Repeat with each additional quesadilla.
I left the ingredient amount open because you can make as few or as many as you would like.