An easy and delicious healthy no cook vegan meal!
Happy August! August just happens to be my favorite month of the year because tomorrow is my birthday And, my mom is getting here today so I’m extra happy! I’m also pretty excited about these Guacamole Pita Pizzas.
Ever since I made these Mediterranean Chopped Salad Pitas I’ve been kind of obsessed with quick and easy no cook meals that involve pita bread. And, it doesn’t hurt at all when they also involve avocados.
This recipe is really simple and easy, but also delicious and fresh. It’s loaded with veggies and also has a little protein from the black beans. And, who doesn’t like avocados?!
Today is also the first Thursday of the month, which means 30 minute Thursday! Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom of the page for a few more delicious 30 minute dinner recipes from some of my blogger friends
Check out my video and I’ll show you exactly how to make these Guacamole Pita PizzasPrint
A delicious and easy no cook vegan dinner!
- 2 large avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more if desired
- 4 large pitas
- Suggested toppings: black beans, corn, tomato, radish, cilantro, jalapeño, hot sauce, nutritional yeast
- Add avocado, lime juice, garlic, nutritional yeast, cumin and salt to a food processor and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Spread 1/4 of the guacamole onto each pita (you can use more or less if desired) and then top with your favorite toppings.
*Not all recipes are vegetarian but some can be easily adapted
Guacamole Pita Pizzas from She Likes Food
Italian Chicken Salad from Pumpkin N’ Spice
Quinoa Corn Chowder from The Recipe Rebel
Corn, Zucchini and Cantaloupe Salad with Prosciutto and Fresh Herbs from Floating Kitchen
Teriyaki Salmon Foil Pockets from Life Made Sweeter