Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large sweet potato or two small sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Curry Cilantro Mayo
- 1 cup vegenaise or mayonnaise
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 – 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees F.
- Peel the sweet potato, and cut into french fries. (see above photo for easy method for cutting into fries)
- Lay sweet potato fries on a large baking sheet and add olive oil and all spices.
- Toss to coat and place into the preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes, or until fries are cooked on the inside and starting to brown on the outside. Flip halfway through.
- Make the mayo: in a medium sized bowl, add all of the mayo ingredients and mix until combined.
- Once fries are cooled, dip in mayo, and enjoy!
- Serves 2 – 4 people, depending on how hungry they are.
- If you end up with leftover mayo it is great on sandwiches, chips, or really anything dippable!
- Calories: 1708
- Sugar: 10
- Sodium: 2799
- Fat: 174
- Saturated Fat: 27
- Unsaturated Fat: 143
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 32
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 92