This Bruschetta Pasta Salad is so easy to make and perfect for summer!
- 6 ounces dried pasta, your favorite kind
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, diced in half
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a pinch of salt to a large bowl and mix until combined. Set aside and mix every few minutes while you’re cooking the pasta.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and then run under cold water for about 30 seconds.
- Add the pasta to the bowl of bruschetta and mix until combined. Next, add the parmesan cheese and mix again. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pasta salad is best served at room temperature or chilled. It wills tay good in the refrigerator for about 3 days.