- 1 medium sized head of cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 cup tomato sauce, for dipping
- Diced parsley for garnish, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite size florets.
- Add cauliflower florets to a large bowl, then add olive oil, red pepper flakes, dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, and nutritional yeast.
- Toss together and make sure cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Pour cauliflower onto a large baking sheet. If there are any spices left in the bottom of the bowl, pour them on top and mix around a little bit.
- Place in the preheated oven for about 25 – 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Heat tomato sauce in the microwave or in a small saucepan on the stove. Once heated, pour into a small serving bowl.
- Garnish cauliflower with diced parsley, if desired.
- You can adjust spice amounts depending on how much cauliflower you are using.
- Calories: 423
- Sugar: 22
- Sodium: 814
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 10
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 62
- Protein: 29
- Cholesterol: 0