This Creamy Broccoli Salad with Curry Tahini Dressing is so flavorful and perfect for a healthy potluck or party side dish!
- 4 cups chopped broccoli, I like to chop mine really small
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- Salt, to taste
Curry Tahini Dressing:
- 1/3 cup tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons water, or more depending on the consistency you desire
- 1 teaspoon tamari, or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add all the salad ingredients to a large bowl. Add all dressing ingredients to a jar or small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix until the salad is completely coated with dressing. Salt, to taste.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.