- 1 small bunch of asparagus, about 25
- 4 large radishes
- 1 1/2 cup packed watercress leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, roasted and salted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups hummus
- 6–8 slices of toasted bread
- Cut the ends off the asparagus and then cut into 1 inch pieces. Thinly slice the radishes, either using a sharp knife or mandolin. In a large bowl, add the asparagus, radishes, watercress leaves, dill, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of hummus onto each slice of toast and then pile a few tablespoons of the vegetable mixture on top. Then sprinkle chopped almonds over each toast.