- 6 – 8 Yukon Gold Potatoes, cut into bite size cubes
- 1 ear of corn
- About 3/4 bunch of asparagus, with about 1 inch trimmed off the bottoms
- 2 radishes, cut in half and sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons diced shallot, small dice
- 1/4 cup watercress leaves, packed tightly
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- lemon wedges for squeezing over top, if desired
- 1 cup Vegenaise, or mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- About 5 leaves of basil, roughly chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Small pinch of pepper
Lemon Dill Dijon Dressing:
- In a blender, combine all dressing ingredients and blend for about 10 seconds, or until you have a smooth, creamy consistency. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Place cubed potatoes into a large pot and cover with cold water. Place on medium heat and bring to a boil. Boil for about 25 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender, but not mushy. Drain potatoes and place into a large bowl.
- Peel down the top of the corn husk and remove all the corn silk. Wrap corn husk back around the corn and soak in water for about ten minutes. Turn on the grill to medium heat. Take corn out of water and shake off excess water. Place corn on heated grill and grill for about 20 minutes, or until corn kernels can easily be pierced with a fork, flipping occasionally. Let corn cool and then carefully cut the corn off the cob with a large, sharp knife.
- Place the asparagus on a large plate or sheet pan and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to make sure all asparagus are coated. Place asparagus on the grill for about 5 – 10 minutes, or until tender, flipping occasionally. Let asparagus cool and then chop into about 1 inch pieces.
- Add the grilled corn, asparagus pieces, radishes, shallots, and watercress to the large bowl with potatoes. Pour desired amount of dressing over and mix until everything is combined and coated with dressing. Throw in 1 tablespoon of chopped dill and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top right before serving.