- 12 oz penne pasta, gluten free or regular. I used corn pasta
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 small bunch of asparagus
- 12 oz cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- olive oil
Basil & Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette:
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 4 – 5 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Make the vinaigrette: add all of the vinaigrette ingredients into a blender and blend until combined. Set aside.
- Heat the grill to medium heat. Cut the zucchini and squash in half. Drizzle the zucchini, squash, and asparagus with a little bit of olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Place the vegetables on the grill and grill for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Let vegetables cool.
- Cook the pasta according the package directions. Drain the pasta and place it into a large bowl. Cut the grilled vegetables into bite sized pieces and add to the pasta. Add sliced tomatoes. Pour vinaigrette over pasta and vegetables and stir until everything is evenly coated. Salt to taste.