- 4 cups old fashioned oats, gluten free certified if necessary
- 1½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well until everything is combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and scoop oatmeal mixture in using a large ice cream scoop or a 1/4 measuring cup. The mixture will be a little watery, so it’s important to mix well before each scoop to make sure you get an even combination of milk and oats.
- Bake oatmeal cups for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Store oatmeal cups in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and in the freezer for up to 3 months.