- 1/2 cup quinoa, dried
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 small bunch lacinato kale (5–6 cups when chopped)
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds, or more if desired
Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more to taste if desired
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined and a smooth dressing is formed. Chop the kale and add it to the bowl along with the remaining ingredients. Mix everything until dressing and ingredients are evenly distributed.
Salad can be stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for 4-5 days.