This Loaded Dinner Salad is packed with so many delicious ingredients! Great for a dinner side dish or to bring to a potluck!
- 6–8 cups mixed greens, I used spinach and arugula
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 whole apple, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup parmesan shards
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/3 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all dressing ingredients to a jar and mix until combined.
- Lay your greens down on the bottom of a large serving plate or bowl and then top with all the remaining ingredients. Toss until everything is combined. You can either dress the entire salad by drizzling over desired amount of dressing or leave the dressing on the side and let people dress their own salads.
If making ahead of time, wait until you’re ready to eat to add the avocado and dressing.
Fat content is only so high because of the dressing, so if you use less it won’t be as high.