- 2–3 large beets, peeled and diced (4 cups)
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- Olive oil
- Toasted bread or crackers for dipping
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the chopped beets onto a large sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and bake for 40-45 minutes, flipping once. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the beets along with the rest of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.