- 4 large ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons powdered peanut butter, or more for a more intense peanut flavor
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Peel bananas and cut them into 1/2 inch slices. Lay slices on the tray and freeze for at least two hours.
- Add frozen bananas plus the rest of the ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until milkshake consistency is reached. You may need to stir the mixture in between the blending process to make sure everything blends properly. Additional almond milk may be needed depending on desired consistency. Serve immediately.
- Recipe makes 2 large milkshakes or 4 small milkshakes.