- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour, plus 2 teaspoons (divided)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1–15 ounce can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (optional)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons Bob’s Red Mill Sparking Sugar
Orange Glaze (optional):
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2–3 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in a medium sized bowl and mix until combined.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, and oil. Beat with an electric mixture for 20 seconds. Add pumpkin, orange juice, and orange zest and mix for 15 seconds. Add in the flour mixture in two batches and beat until everything is combined, about 20 seconds.
- Add the cranberries, chocolate chips, and walnuts to a small bowl and dust with 2 teaspoons flour. Mix until ingredients are coated with flour and then add them to the batter. Using a spatula, fold the cranberries, chocolate chips, and walnuts into the batter and mix until everything is evenly distributed.
- Pour batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan. Place the baking rack on the lower 3/4 of the oven and bake for 65-75 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before enjoying.
- To make the orange glaze: in a small bowl, add the powdered sugar, orange juice, and orange zest and mix until combined. Pour over pumpkin bread if desired. Sprinkle Sparking Sugar over glaze, if desired