- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 blocks (you could use 2 full blocks if you have larger skillet)
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Fresh thyme leaves for topping, 1-2 teaspoons
- Tortilla chips for dipping, such as Sweet Chili Corn Tortilla Chips from Way Better Snacks
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the cheese into bite size chunks and layer evenly in the bottom of a 6 inch cast iron skillet. Spoon the cranberry sauce over the cheese. Bake dip in the oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, 15-20 minutes.
- Remove dip from oven, top with thyme leaves and enjoy with chips.
You can make a large portion of the dip by using a larger skillet and adjusting the recipe accordingly.