- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 12 ounces dry pasta, gluten free or regular
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Lemon Chimichuri Sauce:
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped jalapeno, to taste
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, about 2 lemons
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. On a large sheet pan toss together the cauliflower florets, olive oil and salt and pepper. Place in the oven and roast until tender and browned, about 20 minutes, flipping once.
- While cauliflower is roasting, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place all chimichuri ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Drain pasta and place back into the pot. Add in the roasted cauliflower and chimichuri sauce and mix until everything is combined. Best when served hot.