- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced (about 3–4 cups when diced)
- Olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach, or lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 large avocado, either sliced or mashed
- 4 Udi’s Gluten Free Tortillas
- Additional toppings: salsa, cilantro, jalapeno, plain Greek yogurt
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Toss diced sweet potato with a small amount of olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast sweet potato until fork tender, flipping once. About 30 minutes.
- While sweet potato is roasting cook the quinoa. Rinse the quinoa and add it to a medium sized saucepan with 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook quinoa for about 15-20 minutes, until water has cooked out and quinoa is tender.
- Place about 1/4 cup shredded cheese (more or less if you like) on each tortilla and place in the heated oven for 3-5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Assemble the burritos by topping them with equal amounts of the quinoa, sweet potatoes, black beans, spinach, avocado and diced tomato. You can use more or less of any of the ingredients that I’ve listed above. Top with any additional desired toppings and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: Entree, Gluten Free