This really is the BEST Stir Fry Sauce! It’s homemade, healthy and so easy to make!
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup tamari, I like to use low sodium
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Add all stir fry ingredients to a jar or medium sized bowl and shake or stir until well combined. This stir fry sauce can be made ahead and refrigerated until needed but I would recommend leaving out the arrowroot powder until ready to use.
- When your stir fry is about 3 minutes from being finished, pour the stir fry sauce over and stir occasionally until sauce is thickened and coats the back of a spoon or spatula, about 5 minutes.