This Black Bean Salad with Mango and Avocado is so flavorful and perfect for all your summer salad needs!
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or grilled
- 1 heaping cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 large mango, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
CILANTRO LIME DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until combined.
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl and mix together. Pour dressing over salad and mix until all ingredients are coated. Enjoy however you like!
If planning to make this salad ahead of time, leave out the avocado until ready to serve and don’t dress until ready to serve.