These Coconut Red Thai Curry Noodles are deceptively easy to make and packed full of so much flavor! They are ready in 30 minutes and are great on their own or with a protein like tofu or chicken (if not vegetarian).
- 2 teaspoons oil of choice
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced. I like to make mine bite sized but you can leave them long if you prefer.
- 2–3 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 (5.4 oz) can coconut cream (if you can’t find the small can, just buy the 15 oz can and use about 1/3 – 1/2.
- 3 tablespoons red Thai curry paste, or more if desired
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, or more if desired
- About 14–15 oz stir fry noodles, or cooked noodles (rice noodles, ramen, udon, spaghetti, etc…)
- Fresh lime juice
- Optional garnishes: fresh cilantro
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add a few teaspoons of olive oil, or oil of choice. Add in the onion, cabbage, red pepper and carrot. I like to add a splash of soy sauce, mix everything together and let cook until vegetables have softened, about 5 minutes. Next, add in the garlic and ginger and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the coconut cream, red curry paste, soy sauce, and maple syrup. Stir everything together well and then add in your noodles. If you are using noodles that you have cooked (like rice noodles) it should be quick and easy to stir everything together. If you’re using packaged cooked noodles (that are usually in a brick) you will want to just stir everything together while gently breaking the noodles up. I like to cover the noodles with the sauce and that usually helps them loosen up.
- Once everything is mixed together season with salt and pepper, to taste and add a big squeeze of fresh lime juice. You can also just do the lime juice on individual portions. Fresh cilantro also makes a great garnish. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dinner, Vegan
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Thai Inspired
Keywords: Coconut Red Thai Curry Noodles