This Cucumber Edamame Salad is fresh, flavorful and so delicious!
- 2 English cucumbers, small diced
- 1 (12 oz) package shelled edamame, thawed overnight
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 handful chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup neutral flavored oil, I used expeller pressed safflower oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari, or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chili onion crunch, or chili paste (if using chili paste you might want to use less)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- Salt, to taste
- Start by dicing up the cucumber. I like to dice mine into small, bite size pieces so that they are similar in size to the edamame. Add the diced cucumber to a large bowl. Next, add the edamame, green onion and cilantro.
- Make the dressing: add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and mix until combined. Give it a taste and adjust ingredient amounts as needed.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix until everything is combined. Top with toasted sesame seeds, if desired and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Side, Vegan
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Asian Inspired
Keywords: Cucumber Edamame Salad