- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced apple, your favorite kind (about 1 small apple)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo or regular mayo (or more or less depending on how much mayo you like)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 lettuce cups, I used butter lettuce but romaine leaves would work well too or you could omit
- 4 servings of your favorite crackers
- 4 small bunches grapes or 4 small handfuls mixed nuts
- Add chickpeas to a medium sized bowl and use a potato masher or fork to slightly mash. Add all remaining chickpea salad ingredients and mix until combined.
- Line up 4 meal prep containers. To each one add a lettuce leaf and then spoon on 1/4 of the chickpea salad mixture. I like to use silicone muffin liners to separate the crackers and grapes/mixed nuts.