This Easy Homemade Coleslaw is perfect for your next summer picnic! Enjoy by itself or on top of burgers and tacos!
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup vegan mayo, or regular
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the cabbage and carrot to a large bowl. Mix all the dressing ingredients together and then pour over vegetables.
- Mix coleslaw until all the vegetables are coated with the dressing. Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Coleslaw will become less crispy the longer it sits in the refrigerator.