All the great taste of regular enchiladas but so much easier to make!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower rice*
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 8 corn tortillas, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese, I used non-dairy cheese
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cilantro for garnish, if desired
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil and onion. Cook for 2 minutes and then add the peppers and cauliflower rice. Cook until vegetables are tender, 5-7 minutes.
- Next, add the beans, corn and all the spices. Stir well and then add the chopped tortillas and the enchilada sauce. Mix until everything is combined and cook until everything is heated through, 3-5 minutes. Add in the cheese and cook until melted, 1-2 minutes. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
*To make cauliflower rice, place about 1/2 a small head of cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until it resembles grains of rice, 5-10 seconds.