This Cheesy Enchilada Rice Casserole is easy to make and requires just a few pantry staples!
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (15 oz) can beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 (15 oz) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 small can diced green chili, optional
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Add all ingredients (only 1 cup of the cheese) to a large bowl and mix until combined. Pour ingredients into a large baking dish (9×14) and then top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake casserole until heated through and cheese is melted, 20-25 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and serve with your favorite toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dinner, Vegetarian
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Enchilada Rice Casserole