This Fall Pasta Salad is loaded with tons of fall inspired produce and perfect for potlucks and parties!
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 16 ounces dry pasta, your favorite kind
- 2 cups chopped raw broccoli
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 oz) block feta cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Apple Cider Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. On a large baking sheet, toss together the cubed butternut squash, olive oil and salt and pepper. Bake until butternut squash is fork tender, 35-40 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Let cool for a few minutes. Add pasta, butternut squash and all remaining ingredients to a large bowl. Whisk all salad dressing ingredients together and pour desired amount of pasta salad. Mix until everything is combined.
Pasta salad is meant to be served cold. Can be refrigerated up to 4 days.