- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour*
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 cups diced peaches (2 medium sized peaches)
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, or your favorite nut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a spring form pan and set aside. Add all the streusel ingredients to a medium sized bowl, mix and set aside.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to a medium sized bowl and mix together. Add the butter and sugars to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer. Add the eggs, one at a time, and then the vanilla extract, beating the mixture between each addition. Next, beat in the flour mixture in two additions, alternating with the Greek yogurt. Gently fold the peaches into the batter with a large spoon.
- Pour half the batter into the bottom of the spring form pan and then evenly sprinkle the streusel mixture over the top. Spread the remaining batter over the stresuel and bake cake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 50-60 minutes. Top with whipped cream and fresh peaches, if desired.
*I have only made this recipe with Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour, I’m not sure if it will turn out the same with regular gluten free flour.
*I have only made this recipe using eggs, not egg replacers, so I can’t speak to how this cake would turn out without eggs.