A healthy and delicious make ahead breakfast with a seasonal twist!
- 4 cups old fashioned oats, gluten free certified if necessary
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, I like to use mini dairy free chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix well until everything is combined. Next, add the wet ingredients and mix again. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and scoop oatmeal mixture in using a large ice cream scoop or a 1/4 measuring cup.
- Bake oatmeal cups for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Oatmeal cups can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Oatmeal cups can be frozen in an airtight freezer container for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 Oatmeal Cup
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 1696 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg