- 4 cups + 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats, certified gluten free if necessary
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend – I used the vanilla flavor
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Optional toppings: ground cinnamon, coconut whipped cream or regular whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In a medium sized bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients. In a large bowl whisk together the almond milk, brown sugar and molasses until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Grease a large baking dish, about 9×13 inch, and pour oatmeal mixture in. Spread the top out with a spatula to make sure everything is even. Bake oatmeal until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Oatmeal bake can be reheated in the oven or microwave so you can enjoy it all week long! Top with ground cinnamon and whipped cream if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Gluten Free, Vegan