- 1.5 pounds baby white potatoes
- Olive oil
Lemon Herb Dressing:
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 whole green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, about 2 lemons
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until fork tender but with still a little give in the middle, about 15-20 minutes. Let potatoes cool for about 10 minutes and then cut in half. Brush each side with a small amount of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Turn the grill on medium heat and place potatoes on, cut side down. Grill potatoes for about ten minutes, until you get some good grill marks.
- Place all of the dressing ingredients into the blender and blend for 10-20 seconds. Place grilled potatoes on a plate and pour dressing over potatoes or use dressing as a dip to dip potatoes in.