Learn how to make the perfect roasted garlic and how to enjoy it!
- Whole garlic bulbs, however many you want
- Olive oil, about 1/2 – 1 teaspoon per garlic bulb
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut the very top off of each bulb of garlic. You want to expose the very top of each clove without cutting off too much.
- Place the garlic bulbs on some aluminum foil and drizzle the top of each with 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Wrap the foil around so it’s in a closed little package and place in a baking dish.
- Roast garlic until fork tender and browned, 30 minutes – 1 hour, depending on how many bulbs you are roasting. Let cool for a few minutes before eating.