- 1 (6.5) box RW Garcia 3 Seed Kale Crackers
Black Bean Hummus:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic, or 1 clove minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 tablespoons chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup
- Chopped jalapeno, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Make the pomegranate salsa by adding all ingredients to a small bowl and mixing until combined.
- Make the hummus by adding all ingredients to a food processor, or blender, and blending until desired texture is reached. You may need to add in a small amount of water to reach desired texture.
- Spread each cracker with about 1 teaspoon of hummus and top with a small spoonful of pomegranate salsa. Make as many or as few as you like. Best when served fairly quickly after being made to avoid crackers getting soggy.