- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Maple syrup, to taste (I used about 2 teaspoons)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend for about 1 minute, until desired smoothie texture is reached. Recipes makes 1 smoothie.
1 cup low-fat mik – 8 grams
1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt – 12 grams*
1/4 cup sliced almonds – 7 grams
Total: 27 grams of protein
*Different brands of Greek yogurt have different amounts of proteins, so look for a brand with 24 grams per cup.