This Mexican Kale Salad is full of flavor and healthy ingredients!
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1/2 cups black beans
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/3 cup shredded or crumbled cheese
- 1/3 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons guacamole, or avocado
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
Cumin Lime Dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Juice of two limes, 1/4 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small jar. Add the kale to a bowl and pour on about 1 tablespoon of dressing. Use your hands to massage the kale until softened, 30 seconds.
- Add all the remaining toppings and dress with desired amount of remaining dressing. Enjoy!
This recipe makes enough for one large kale salad or two medium sized salads but can easily be multiplied of making for more people.
Salad will keep well in the refrigerator for about 3 days.