- 2 cups chopped pretzels, gluten free if necessary
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats, gluten free certified if necessary
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips*
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, sweetened or unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened but not melted
- 1 pinch salt
- Add all ingredients to a large pot and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, until chocolate is melted and all ingredients have mixed together.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and spoon heaping tablespoons of cookie mixture onto the parchment paper. You can make them bigger or smaller if you like.
- Place cookies in the freezer for about 20 minutes until they firm up. Store cookies in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Recipe makes about 24 cookies.
*If you like a sweeter cookie you can use milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips rather than dark chocolate.