These Orange Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Cups are perfect for an easy and delicious make ahead breakfast!
- 4 cups old fashioned oats, gluten free certified if necessary
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 cups Plan Silk Soymilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Zest of one orange (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries, or 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Silk Non-Dairy Yogurt for topping, I used vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix.
- Add all wet ingredients to the bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and scoop oatmeal mixture in using a large ice cream scoop or a 1/4 measuring cup.
- Bake oatmeal cups until firm to the touch and cooked through, 20-25 mins.
Store oatmeal cups in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and in the freezer for up to 3 months.