These Pesto Quesadillas are packed with white beans and tomato and only take about 15 minutes to make!
- 4 medium-large tortillas
- Heaping 1/4 cup pesto, homemade or store-bought
- 1 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- 1 1/3 cup white beans
- 2–3 ripe tomatoes
- Salt and black pepper
- Butter or olive oil
- Heat a large pan over low-medium heat. Thinly slice the tomatoes and remove as much of the seeds and liquid as you can. Pat tomato sliced dry and set aside.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a cutting board and spread one half with 1 heaping tablespoon pesto and then top with cheese, white beans and tomato. Sprinkle tomato with a little salt and pepper and add a little extra sprinkle of cheese on top if you like.
- Fold tortilla over and place in the pan, I like to place cheese side down. Cook each side until browned and cheese is melted, about 3-4 minutes each side. Let quesadilla cool for a minute or two before slicing and enjoying.
Above measurements are just a guide for you to go off of. You can most certainly use extra cheese or more or less of the other ingredients. You don’t want to overfill but you also don’t want to under fill if you are using large tortillas than I did.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dinner, Vegetarian
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pesto Quesadillas