- 3 cups mixed nuts, roasted and unsalted (just use your favorite kinds)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place nuts on a large baking sheet. Mix all of the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and then pour over nuts. Toss to coat and spread nuts out in an even layer.
- Bake nuts for 20 minutes, flipping once. Remove nuts from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes, flipping a few times to make sure they don’t harden together.