This Rainbow Veggie Salad is beautiful, refreshing and packed with healthy ingredients!
- 6 cups salad greens
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced or shredded carrots
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped cucumber, I like to use English cucumbers
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup sliced red onion
Easy Dressing Recipe:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried herbs such as Trader Joe’s Green Goddess Seasoning or Herbs De Province
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Make the salad dressing by adding all dressing ingredients to a medium sized bowl and whisking until combined.
- Assemble your salad: add the salad greens to a large bowl and then top with all of the rainbow colored fruits and veggies. You can take your time and arrange them in a nice pattern or you can throw everything together in a large bowl.
- Dress the salad with desired amount of dressing, or let everyone dress their own salad portion.
Nutritional information is for the entire amount of salad dressing, so if you use less it will lower the amount of fat in the recipe.
- Category: Side, Vegan
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Rainbow Veggie Salad