This Roasted Asparagus Salad is light, fresh and perfect for spring! It’s dressed with a simple lemon dressing and so delicious.
- 1 medium sized bunch asparagus
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut the bottom part off the asparagus and then cut asparagus into bite size pieces. Place on a large sheet pan and toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast asparagus until softened and starting to caramelize, about 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Add the roasted asparagus to a large bowl. Add in all the remaining ingredients and mix until completely combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Best when served at room temperature.