These Roasted Radishes are a delicious and health low carb side dish!
- 4 medium sized bunches of radishes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heaping 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut the greens off the radishes, wash well and cut in half, or if they’re really large cut in quarters.
- On a large Sheetpan, toss together the radishes, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and thyme. Bake until radishes are caramelized and fork tender, about 30 minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs before serving, if desired.
I found that 4 small bunches of radishes made about enough for 4 people. You can easily double or triple this recipe if making for a crowd though.