- 1 cup dried quinoa, rinsed
- 4 heaping cups diced sweet potatoes, 1/2 inch dice
- 4 heaping cups small broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked white beans
- Tahini for drizzling
- Lemon wedges for squeezing
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Salt, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook the quiona according to package directions.
- Place diced vegetables on a large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and roast until tender and slightly caramelized, about 30 minutes, flipping once.
- Assemble the bowls: This recipe will make 4-6 bowls, depending on size. In each bowl, add an equal amount of quinoa roasted vegetables, and white beans. Drizzle with desired amount of tahini and lemon juice. Season with salt, to taste and top with fresh thyme leaves.
There isn’t much accurate measuring needed for this dish. It is more of a, make each component and then mix them together in a small bowl and then squeeze some lemon juice over, drizzle some tahini, and add some salt. Feel free to let me know if you would like more accurate directions.