These Roasted Sweet Potato and Chickpea Meal Prep Bowls are perfect for a hearty and delicious vegan meal prep recipe!
- 3/4 cups dry quinoa
- 3 cups diced sweet potatoes
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, sliced in half, or in quarters if they’re really big (about 1.5 lbs)
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained (or 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon oil of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- 1/2 cup tahini
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3–6 tablespoons warm water, depending on how thick you want the dressing
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool and then fluff with a fork. Divide quinoa equally into meal prep containers.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. On a large sheet pan toss together sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, chickpeas, olive oil and salt and pepper. Roast veggies until work tender, 40-50 mins. Remove from oven and divide equally into meal prep containers.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a jar and whisk until combined. Portion out dressing into 4 equal portions or just drizzle desired amount of dressing onto each bowl before enjoying.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Category: Lunch, Meal Prep, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted Sweet Potato and Chickpea Meal Prep Bowls