- 1/2 cup dried quinoa
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 large yukon gold potato, diced (2 cups)
- 2 cups sliced brussels sprouts
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Cilantro Spinach Pesto:
- 2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook quinoa according to package directions. On a large sheetpan, toss together all of the vegetables with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast vegetables for about 40-50 minutes, until cooked through and browned.
- Add all pesto ingredients, except he olive oil, to a food processor and turn on. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and blend until desired consistency is reached. Feel free to add additional olive oil if desired.
- Assemble bowls by placing equal portions of the quinoa, white beans and roasted vegetables into bowls and topping with desired amount of pesto. Recipes makes about 4 bowls, depending on how full you make them.