This Roasted Zucchini is so flavorful and easy to make!
- 4 medium sized zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs, I like herbs de Provence
- Cayenne, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut the ends off the zucchini and then cut it in half, width wise. Cut each of those in half, lengthwise, and then cut those halves into quarters, lengthwise.
- Add all of the seasonings, excluding the salt, to a large bowl and whisk until combined. Add the zucchini and toss to coat.
- Pour the zucchini onto a large sheet pan, sprinkle with a big pinch of salt and toss. Roast zucchini until caramelized and very tender, 30-40 minutes. Enjoy!