These Salt and Vinegar Roasted Chickpeas are perfect for an easy and healthy snack!
- 2 (15 oz) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for sprinkling at the end
- Add the chickpeas to a large bowl and cover with the vinegar and water. Let sit for one hour. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Drain chickpeas and pat them dry. The drier they are, the crispier they will get.
- On a large sheet pan, toss chickpeas with oil and salt until they’re all coated. Bake chickpeas until crispy, about 30 minutes, stirring a few times. Remove chickpeas from the oven, sprinkle on a pinch or two of salt and let sit until cool enough to enjoy.