- 3 cups roasted, unsalted mixed nuts, your favorite kinds
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce*
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Place nuts on top of the parchment paper and add sriracha, maple syrup, canola oil, and salt. Toss to coat with your fingers.
- Place the nuts into the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, tossing a few times with a spatula to make sure they don’t all stick together.
- Once you have taken the nuts out of the oven, let them sit for about 20 minutes so they can harden up, but toss them around a few times while they cool or you may end up with one big mass of nuts.
*You can use more sriracha sauce depending on how spicy you want them to be.